Thursday, September 13, 2007










French Winger Florent Malouda Adapting To Life At Chelsea -
Malouda Enjoying Exciting Challenge In English Game

Chelsea's French winger Florent Malouda has claimed that he is gradually settling down in the Premiership.

The 27-year-old, who joined Jose Mourinho's side from Ligue 1 champions Lyon for £13million in the summer, has played in the Blues' all five Premiership matches so far and is relishing his stint.

"I am fine at Chelsea. I am still in an adaptation period. But that does not surprise me," he told L'Equipe.

"It's not all roses - there are some difficulties. At first, there is very strong competition. Moreover, it is another culture. I have to swallow that.”

"But I am happy, It is a new and exciting challenge. It is really great to be in this situation, with a lot of expectations around you. That gives me responsibilities and I love that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home